Spice up your day with this flavorful dish. Once you experience all the flavors and spices, you will never want to go back to a traditional chicken and rice dish. Low in carbs and rich in flavor, this dish is perfect whenever you are craving a filling but healthy meal.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 1/5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 2 1/2 tbsp mild yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 inch fresh ginger knob, peeled and halved
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 6 cups cauliflower rice
1. Season the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large, high-sided pan.
2. Add the chicken, onion, granulated garlic, turmeric, curry powder, coriander, cayenne, ginger halves, and 1 ½ teaspoons salt and saute, stirring often, until the chicken is cooked through, 6 minutes. Add the peas and cook until they defrost, about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the cauliflower rice and fold the mixture together. As soon as the cauliflower is warmed through, remove from the heat and serve.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz Investigates: Grab-and-Go Soup.