Sometimes apple cider vinegar can be difficult to swallow — so combine it with other delicious flavors and watch it transform both your average salad and your weight loss! The combination of protein, fat, and fiber slows digestion and the absorption of sugar, so you won't crave unhealthy foods after eating it. A dressing of apple cider vinegar is the easiest way to incorporate it into your diet for a detox. Get more apple cider vinegar recipes in nutritionist J.J. Smith's apple cider vinegar detox recipe box.
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 tbsp, 2 tbsp set aside lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Toss apples with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
2. Make dressing: Whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and raw honey. Add salt and ground pepper to taste.
3. Place baby spinach in a large bowl, add dressing, and toss.
4. Add apples to salad.
5. Sprinkle feta cheese and walnuts on top.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Apple Cider Vinegar Detox.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!