If you are on the 7-Day Kickstart Cleanse and have to get in your daily serving of coconut oil but you don't like cooking with it, this salad dressing is a great option. Simply mix up this dressing and store in the fridge for easy access to toss on your daily salads.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (heated until just liquid)
1. Add the syrup, vinegar, lemon juice, zest, and salt to a medium bowl and whisk until well combined.
2. As you continuously whisk, slowly pour in the olive oil and then the coconut oil until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing into a sealable container. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
4. After the dressing has been refrigerated it will harden. Hold the sealed container under warm running water to liquify it. Shake well before using.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in True Crime Tuesday: House of Horrors Exclusive: The Secret Past of Louise Turpin.