Apple cider vinegar is one of the most searched health foods right now and for good reason. You can use this recipe, and the rest of J.J. Smith's apple cider vinegar detox recipes, to jumpstart a new diet, recover from a cheat day, or to stimulate digestion. You can start by adding three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar into your diet and then add more when your body can handle it, to assist with your body's natural detoxifying process.
- 4 cucumbers
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- pepper to taste
1. Slice cucumbers and place in a large bowl.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Pour oil and vinegar over cucumbers. Toss to coat.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Apple Cider Vinegar Detox.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!