Jordin Sparks' "tipsy" chicken recipe is great for making a delicious meal in no time. The secret ingredient? Beer. Ready to serve in under 10 minutes, this meal is bound to please. This dish can be served alone, or alongside classic dinner sides like rice.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup beer
1. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat and add the oil.
2. Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper and add to the pan.
3. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes and then add the onions and garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Toss in the bell peppers and cook until all of the vegetables are tender.
5. Add the beer and let reduce by half. Adjust the seasoning if necessary and serve.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Reset and Rebalance: The Fats You Should Eat Plan.