Ever have a craving for savory foods in the morning? Laila Ali's quick and easy recipe lets you have spaghetti for breakfast.
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, pressed through garlic press (optional)
- 4 oz cooked whole wheat or gluten-free spaghetti
- freshly ground white pepper
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add in the salt and tumeric, and beat.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic to skillet (if using) and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Add the eggs and noodles and stir continuously until the eggs are set and they coat the noodles nicely, about 3 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper, and serve with a sprinkle of cheese if desired.
For more Dr. Oz wellness tips, recipes, and exclusive sneak peeks from The Dr. Oz Show, subscribe to the Dr. Oz newsletter.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!