- 4 oz ground lamb (or turkey)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 medium summer squash or zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp taco/fajita seasoning
- Sea salt to taste
- Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Freshly made guacamole
- Handful of sprouts, for garnish
Heat a large sauté pan over high heat.
Melt the coconut oil and continue to heat until the oil is lightly smoking.
Add the lamb patty and allow one side to brown for 3 minutes and then flip. Once the lamb is flipped, add the squash, onion, garlic, and taco seasoning. Stir well to incorporate all the ingredients.
Continue to cook until the lamb is cooked through and the vegetables are soft. Taste, season with sea salt.
Arrange a few romaine leaves on a plate.
Cover with the lamb and vegetables. Top with red onions and fresh cilantro.
Add guacamole and garnish with fresh sprouts (optional).