Laura Prepon's gluten-free almond bread is easy to make, tasty, and versatile. Full of fiber and protein from the flaxseed and almond flour, this bread is satisfying and highly nutritious. Eat it on the go or slather on avocado, peanut butter, or homemade jam, and enjoy.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (if you can't find this, use 1/4 cup additional almond flour instead)
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F. Grease a small loaf pan.
2. In food processor, combine flours, flaxseed, baking soda, and sea salt. Add wet ingredients, pulse about 5 times to blend.
3. Pour batter into greased pan, fill it halfway.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, cover with foil and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Cool bread for about 20 minutes, then remove from pan.
Recipe from The Stash Plan.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Investigates the Best Money Secrets You Haven’t Tried.