Laura Prepon's roasted cauliflower recipe is simple to prepare and ideal to store for meals throughout the week. Cauliflower is rich in a number of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C, folate, potassium, and fiber.
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 1 1/4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh-ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut cauliflower into 1- to 2-inch chunks.
2. Place cauliflower on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Toss with your hands to coat well.
3. Roast for 15 minutes. Stir with a spatula, then roast for an additional 10 minutes or until a knife can easily pierce them.
4. Allow to cool, then transfer to a glass container.
Recipe from The Stash Plan.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Investigates the Best Money Secrets You Haven’t Tried.