Cool down with this cheesecake ice cream. The best part is it's so easy to make and can be made in bulk to enjoy throughout the summer months.
- 10 oz low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 10 oz frozen blueberries
1. Whip the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and zest, and vanilla extract until smooth and light.
2. Stir in the graham crackers and blueberries and transfer to a freeze container.
3. Freeze overnight until solid. Scoop and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!