Get creative with this dessert by topping it with your favorite healthy add-ins.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 handful frozen raspberries (optional)
- 1 handful chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 pitted dates (optional)
- 2 tbsp all-natural cocoa powder (optional)
Blend together frozen bananas and almond milk until creamy. Place in a bowl to serve, and top with any of the optional toppings. You can also substitute coconut milk instead of using almond milk.