When you ingest a tablespoon of MCT, medium chain triglycerides, oil it can help you burn fat a lot faster. Indulge in sweets while losing weight at the same time with this keto-friendly recipe chocolate recipe.
Recipe from Glow15 by Naomi Whittel
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (For a keto version, use 100% chocolate)
- 3/4 cup macadamia nut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp MCT oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- pinch of monk fruit (optional)
1. Line muffin tin with 12 parchment paper or silicone muffin liners and set aside.
2. Melt dark chocolate chips in a double boiler.
3. Spoon a generous tablespoon of the melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin liner. Spread evenly and freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Put macadamia nut butter, coconut oil, MCT oil, sea salt, vanilla, and monk fruit (optional) in a food processor and process until smooth.
5. Remove the muffin tin from freezer when the chocolate has hardened. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the macadamia nut butter mixture into the center of each chocolate cup. Return to freezer for 20 minutes.
6. Remove the muffin tin from freezer when ingredients have hardened. Heat the remaining chocolate in the double boiler again and spoon over the macadamia nut butter mixture. Return to freezer for 30 minutes.
7. When the final layer has hardened, remove from freezer. Store leftovers in a covered glass container in the fridge.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!