This delicious slow-cooker recipe is an easy and healthy way to make your dinner. Packed with protein and iron and low in calories, this meal will become a staple in your kitchen. Set this up two hours before dinner and come back to a filling and tasty meal.
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp cold water
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes, optional
- 4 cups broccoli florets
1. Combine the cornstarch and cold water.
2. Put all of the ingredients in a bag, and place in fridge until you are ready to cook.
3. Dump the contents of the bag in slow cooker set on high and cook for 2 hours.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Bobby Brown Opens Up About His Life After Bobbi Kristina.