Cut the calories in your cocktail with smart and flavorful swaps. Mix up a Moscow mule like Molly Sims does, with ginger-flavored soda water and fresh ginger slices instead of ginger beer. If you want to keep it virgin, simply skip the vodka and finish with fresh and cool mint leaves.
- 2 cups sparkling ginger-flavored soda water
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup chilled green tea
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 slices peeled fresh ginger
- 4 thin lime slices
- fresh mint leaves
1. Muddle vodka, green tea, and lime juice with grated and peeled ginger.
2. Pour over ice and top with ginger-flavored soda water.
3. Serve with fresh mint leaves as garnish.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Collagen Trend Debate.