When Dr. Oz wants to relax during the summer, he takes a sip of this muddled mint iced green tea recipe. Not only is it refreshing, but the drink is packed with antioxidants and other health benefits. To make the most of the drink, pour some into an ice cube tray to freeze and then use them in your beverage. For sweetness, use raw honey and for some fizz, add club soda.
- fresh mint leaves to taste
- 1 pot of brewed green tea
- 1 lemon, sliced
- raw honey, to taste (optional)
1. Brew a pot of green tea. Let it cool.
2. Add mint, lemon, and ice.
3. If sweetness is desired, add raw honey.