1 cup gluten-free oat flour 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted 1/2 cup protein powder 1 tbsp cinnamon 1 tsp nutmeg 1/4 cup almond butter 1/2 cup maple syrup 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce 1 tbsp almond milk
1. Combine the flours, protein powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the almond butter and maple syrup and heat until melted.
3. Add the liquid mixture to the dry one and mix well.
4. Add the unsweetened applesauce and mix until combined, the batter should be crumbly.
5. Add the almond milk one spoonful at a time until a thick, firm batter is formed.
6. Transfer to a lined baking dish and press firmly.
7. Put them in the fridge for 30 minutes for the ingredients to set.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.