Chia seeds are loaded with fiber which means they can help relieve your constipation. Guest Lisa came up with this no-bake recipe that adds chia seeds in easily. Indulge in one of these energy balls as a snack to help keep you regular.
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter and honey until smooth. Stir in cinnamon and salt.
2. Add oats, chia seeds, coconut, and flaxseed meal to the bowl and stir until evenly incorporated.
3. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl so that all ingredients are combined, then stir in chocolate chips.
4. Use a cookie scoop to form into bite-sized balls. Can be served immediately or chilled if you prefer them cold.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Ultimate Reset and Rebalance Plan to Boost Your Energy.