Prepping for weeknight dinners doesn’t have to be stressful. Supermodel, actress, and busy mom Molly Sims has a go-to dinner recipe to help you conquer mealtime in just 20 minutes! Try this salmon recipe with a classic combination of dill, garlic, and lemon to bring out the amazing flavors in the fish.
Recipe from Everyday Chic by Molly Sims.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- fresh dill
- caper berries
- lemon slices
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil then coat it with coconut oil cooking spray.
2. Combine the olive oil and garlic together then spread evenly over the top of the fish. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper. Sprinkle freshly chopped dill all over followed by a layer of lemon slices. Place skin side down on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
4. Remove from the oven and serve with capers and caper berries for taste and garnish. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Collagen Trend Debate.