With this Paleo recipe, you can turn meatballs into a healthy dish. This protein-packed recipe works great with zucchini spirals, but are also just as delicious served by themselves.
- 1 1/2 lb pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
3. Form 2-inch balls with your hands. Place the balls on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, until cooked through. Turn once after about 10 minutes.
4. Serve with zucchini spirals or just enjoy the meatballs by themselves.