16 oz fresh salmon salt freshly ground pepper 8 oz dry whole grain pasta 5 oz arugula 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved 1 cup mini cucumbers, sliced 1/2 cup chopped dill, plus 1 tbsp for topping juice of two lemons, plus some slices for garnish 1 avocado, diced
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place salmon, skin-side down, on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven set aside.
3. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions to al dente consistency. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl mix the arugula with the tomatoes, cucumbers, dill, lemon juice, avocado, salt, and pepper.
4. When pasta is done, drain – reserving one cup of cooking water – and add to the bowl.
5. Toss gently to combine, using same of the saved pasta water to loosen up the mix if necessary.
6. Break salmon into bite-size pieces, add to the bowl, sprinkle with the remaining dill, arrange some lemon slices around the bowl, and serve.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.