A nutty and spicy dressing, this salad dressing features almond butter and serrano pepper for extra heat. Try this on a Pegan 365 salad with a carb, like sweet potatoes, or protein, such as chicken or meat.
Recipe from Rosane Oliveira, DVM, PhD
- 1/6 cup coconut water or water, to thin
- 1/8 cup almond butter
- 1/2 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 small serrano pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, or 3 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp low-sodium tamari
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
1. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!