Add umami to your salad with with Asian-inspired dressing. Made with low-sodium tamari, a type of gluten-free soy sauce, ginger, turmeric, and rice wine vinegar, it's loaded with flavor without unnecessary calories. It's a great accompaniment to any lunch or dinner on the Pegan 365 diet plan.
Recipe from Rosane Oliveira, DVM, PhD
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp green onions (green parts), chopped
- 1/2 tsp low-sodium tamari
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- A dash of turmeric
- A dash of ground ginger (or 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger)
1. Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!