This Pegan 365 fruity treat is just what you need when you want something sweet for fewer calories. The addition of cashews gives this blueberry pop a welcomed dose of protein and nutty flavor.
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked in warm water for 4-6 hours, drained
- 3 dates, pitted, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes, drained
- 1/4 cup nut milk of your choice
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender and purée until smooth.
2. Divide among ice pop molds or little paper cups and freeze for about 30 minutes.
3. Remove from the freezer, insert popsicle sticks return to the freezer and leave undisturbed until completely frozen (2 - 4 hours, depending on the chill of your freezer.)
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!