On the Pegan 365 diet, eating nutrient-rich vegan and paleo recipes is the key to success. This creamy steel-cut oatmeal is easy to make and you can add different toppings every day!
Recipe from Rosane Oliveira, DVM, PhD
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup steel-cut oatmeal
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tsp flaxseed meal (per serving)
- cup homemade nut milk or store-bought almond milk (optional)
- fresh fruit (optional)
1. Boil water.
2. Add oatmeal.
3. Cover pot and store overnight in refrigerator.
4. The next morning, add flax and reheat in microwave for 2 minutes.
5. Add favorite fruit, maple syrup, and plant-based milk (optional).
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!