This avocado toast tastes like dessert, but with all the added health benefits. The peaches and honey add a welcomed sweetness, the ricotta feels super indulgent, and the pomegranate seeds lend a juicy, crunchy texture.
- 1 slice whole grain bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp ricotta
- pomegranate seeds, small handful
- honey, drizzle
1. Toast the whole grain bread in the oven or toaster.
2. Spread avocado onto the toast, as smooth or coarse as you prefer.
3. Spread a dollop of ricotta across the avocado.
4. Drizzle a bit of honey over the avocado mixture.
5. Sprinkle pomegrante seeds on top and enjoy.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Why You Should Eat Mayo Again.