Many people think pork needs to be cooked with unhealthy ingredients in order to taste good. But butcher Matthew Katakis says the key to tasty pork is all in the marinade. His pork marinade recipe has healthy ingredients that are not only good for you, but will also enhance the flavor of your pork.
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce (low-sodium)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriacha
1. Put all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until honey has dissolved.
2. Pour on your pork of choice and let it marinate for 12-24 hours before cooking.
**Note: Calorie count is only for the marinade and not the pork as well.