Try the pancake craze that has taken over the Internet! Use a pressure cooker to make pancakes — they'll be ready in minutes with minimal effort and can be kept warmer for longer.
Recipe adapted from The Typical Mom
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter (cooled)
1. Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and then add in milk and then butter.
3. Combine wet mix into dry mix and stir well.
4. Put about 3/4 of the mixture in each silicone tray in your pressure cooker. Cover the trays with a paper towel and then a piece of foil, wrapped well.
5. Add 1 1/2 cups of water into your pressure cooker and then put in the metal trivet, followed by the silicone tray.
6. Seal the pressure cooker and use the "Cake" setting to cook.
7. When finished remove pancakes carefully from pressure cooker. Serve pancakes with your choice of toppings and enjoy!
For more Dr. Oz wellness tips, recipes, and exclusive sneak peeks from The Dr. Oz Show, subscribe to the Dr. Oz newsletter.