1 small onion, sliced 6-8 medium mushrooms, sliced 5 oz grass-fed ground beef 1/2 tsp smoked paprika 2 eggs, lightly beaten 1 small avocado, diced 10-12 pitted black olives, sliced salt pepper
1. In a heavy skillet over medium high heat, melt a little bit of coconut oil. When oil is hot, add onions, mushrooms, and salt and pepper. Cook for around 2 to 3 minutes, until the vegetables are fragrant and softened.
2. Add ground beef and smoked paprika and continue cooking until the beef is no longer pink. Set the beef aside on a plate.
3. Add eggs to the skillet and scramble them to your liking.
4. Return beef to the pan. Add avocado and sliced olives.
5. Continue cooking for about 45 seconds to a minute in order to slightly warm up the avocados and olives.
6. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.