1 small onion, sliced 6-8 medium mushrooms, sliced 5 oz grass-fed ground beef 1/2 tsp smoked paprika 2 eggs, lightly beaten 1 small avocado, diced 10-12 pitted black olives, sliced salt pepper
1. In a heavy skillet over medium high heat, melt a little bit of coconut oil. When oil is hot, add onions, mushrooms, and salt and pepper. Cook for around 2 to 3 minutes, until the vegetables are fragrant and softened.
2. Add ground beef and smoked paprika and continue cooking until the beef is no longer pink. Set the beef aside on a plate.
3. Add eggs to the skillet and scramble them to your liking.
4. Return beef to the pan. Add avocado and sliced olives.
5. Continue cooking for about 45 seconds to a minute in order to slightly warm up the avocados and olives.
6. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.