Viewer Jeanette's breakfast bowl recipe includes the anti-Alzheimer's trio: coconut oil, grass-fed beef, and avocado. While it is carb-free, it will keep you energized and full throughout the day.
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 6-8 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 10-12 pitted black olives, sliced
1. In a heavy skillet over medium high heat, melt a little bit of coconut oil. When oil is hot, add onions, mushrooms, and salt and pepper. Cook for around 2 to 3 minutes, until the vegetables are fragrant and softened.
2. Add ground beef and smoked paprika and continue cooking until the beef is no longer pink. Set the beef aside on a plate.
3. Add eggs to the skillet and scramble them to your liking.
4. Return beef to the pan. Add avocado and sliced olives.
5. Continue cooking for about 45 seconds to a minute in order to slightly warm up the avocados and olives.
6. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Addicted to the Internet: Could You Give it Up For 30 Days?.