Blogger Melissa King shares her delicious pumpkin spice ice cream recipe. The secret to ultimate flavor and creaminess is in the full-fat coconut milk that is added. Whip this treat up in 20 minutes for the perfect fall dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
1. Throw all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1–2 minutes.
2. Pour contents into an ice cream machine.
3. Leave ingredients in the ice cream machine for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove and serve. The ice cream will have a soft-serve consistency. If you like harder ice cream, put it in the freezer for an hour to firm up.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Food Investigation: Low-Calorie Chip Craze.