Recipe from Dr. Oz The Good Life
- 2 oz baby potatoes (about 4)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/8 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz peeled and deveined large shrimp (8 to 10)
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
1. Cover potatoes with cold water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them in half, then set them aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and salt and season with some pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about two minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, shrimp, potatoes, feta, and one tablespoon basil. Simmer, turning shrimp, until shrimp are cooked through and potatoes are reheated, about four minutes. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon basil,and season with more pepper.