Quinoa black bean burgers are packed with protein and fiber that are great for digestion and heart health. Throw them on the grill, skillet, or freeze them for later.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tbsp garlic
1. Combine quinoa, black beans, egg whites, onion, and tomato.
2. Form the mixture into four patties and heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
3. Cook the patties about 3 minutes per side.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Truth About Turkey Burgers and If They’re Really Worth Your Money.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!