8 oz fresh ravioli 1 medium onion, finely chopped 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped 4 oz vegetable broth 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 oz white wine 1 tbsp olive oil 3 oz half and half 2 oz cream fraiche 4 oz ricotta cheese 2 oz basil, coarsely chopped 1 oz coriander, coarsely chopped 2 oz spring onions, coarsely chopped salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Cook the ravioli according to the instructions on the package, or to a desired doneness, and drain.
2. In a medium saucepan, sweat the onions, garlic, and ginger in olive oil. Deglaze with the white wine.
3. Add in broth, soy sauce, creams, and spring onions. Bring to a boil and then simmer for two minutes.
4. Adjust seasonings and add half of the basil and coriander.
5. Return the cooked ravioli to heat and pour the sauce on top. Mix together well with ricotta and the remaining basil and coriander.
6. To serve, spoon ravioli in a bowl and add the ricotta mixture on top.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.