Looking to cut carbs but not sure what to replace them with? This easy egg "bread" switches out your refined carbohydrates for a high protein snack that leaves you feeling more full for longer after your meal. Adding toppings like sesame or poppy seeds and make it a fun alternative to hamburger buns that you and the rest of your family with enjoy.
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat over to 300°F and grease a baking sheet.
2. Separate the egg white from egg yolks and place in separate bowls.
3. Whip the eggs whites.
4. Mix the egg yolks with the greek yogurt.
5. Combine egg whites, yolk, salt and baking powder.
6. Form into patties and place on greased baking sheet.
7. Add any designed toppings. Examples include poppy, sesame or sunflower seeds.
8. Bake at 300°F for 25 minutes until golden brown.
9. Enjoy with family and friends!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in 99 New Uses for Everyday Things.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!