Sweet potato chips are the perfect guilt-free snack for chip lovers. Aside from sweet potatoes being healthier than regular potatoes, making your own chips means no oil and less calories. Indulge in these tasty chips without feeling bad about finishing the bowl!
- 6 oz sweet potato, peeled and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
1. Spray a large microwave safe plate lightly with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle a little Old Bay seasoning on the bottom of the plate.
2. Place some of the sweet potato slices on the plate in a single layer. Spray lightly with the cooking spray and then sprinkle each slice with some Old Bay seasoning.
3. Microwave on high heat for one minute. Flip over each chip and microwave until the chips are lightly browned and crisp, about another minute.
4. Repeat these steps until all the potato slices are cooked. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for later use. Tip: You can try some other flavors and spices on these chips like BBQ spice rub, curry, and even sour cream and onion.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Food Truth: Where Does the Shrimp You Buy Come From? .
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!