This iced tea recipe, from viewer Hayley, is packed with flavor without the artificial flavoring and additional calories found store-bought versions! Rooibos tea is naturally sweet, caffeine-free, and can help curb your cravings.
- 2 tbsp loose-leaf rooibos tea
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1 (1-inch) piece ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- juice of 1/2 an orange
- orange slices, for garnish
1. Place rooibos tea, mint, ginger and honey in a medium-sized saucepan. Add 6 cups water and bring to a boil.
2. Remove pan from heat and let sit covered until cooled to room temperature.
3. Strain liquid into a container. Stir in orange juice. Add orange slices (if using).
4. Chill tea in the refrigerator and then serve.