This recipe combines many decadent flavors into bite-sized pieces and makes for a great summer treat for all to enjoy. Don't spend hours preparing food for your next party; this dish makes serving guests a breeze.
- 1 cup small watercress sprigs
- 1 tbsp Caesar dressing
- 2 tsp agave nectar or honey
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 12 slices Parmesan cheese, thin
- 12 slices fresh peach
1. In a small bowl, toss together watercress, dressing and nectar.
2. On a flat work surface, fold 1 prosciutto slice in half lengthwise. Top with 1 piece of cheese, 1 small piece of watercress and 1 peach slice; roll up.
3. Repeat with remaining prosciutto, cheese, watercress and peaches and serve.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Meet the Child Convinced He Lived a Past Life and Reincarnation Is Real .