The key to delicious and flavorful spinach is to sauté, not stew it, quickly over high heat. Spinach loses about 75% of its volume when cooked, so be mindful of the quantity called for in this recipe, even if it seems like a lot. Add different seasonings and adjust to your taste.
Recipe from Everyday Chic by Molly Sims.
- bag of spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut or avocado oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the avocado or coconut oil in a medium stovetop pan. Then add in the garlic for a few minutes.
2. Slowly add in the spinach—it will shrink. Squeeze the juice from a lemon and add salt and pepper. Serve while warm.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Collagen Trend Debate.