By Ulli Stachl
Television Food Producer, Food Stylist and Culinary Consultant
- 3 cups veggie or fish stock
- 1 10-oz pkg frozen winter squash, defrosted
- 4 shiitake mushroom caps ,sliced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lb small raw, peeled shrimp.
- Fresh dill for topping, optional
In a large pan, heat the stock, squash, shiitake mushrooms, onion and bay leaves and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the shrimp and cook for 2 more minutes. If desired, sprinkle with fresh dill before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Everyday Foods in Your Supermarket That Are Fake.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!