When to watch:
WATCH OZ :
When to watch: Search local listings
FIND YOUR STATION
1. In a small bowl, combine salsa and orange sections. Refrigerate covered until serving time. Heat oven to 375 ° F.
2. In flat, shallow dish, stir together oil, melted margarine, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin and salt. Add oats, stirring until evenly moistened.
3. In second flat shallow dish, beat egg and water with fork until frothy. Dip chicken into combined egg and water, then coat completely in seasoned oats.
4. Place chicken on foil-lined baking sheet. Pat any extra oat mixture onto top of chicken. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and oat coating is golden brown.
5. Serve with salsa. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.