- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp hot chile sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- salt to taste
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, peanut butter, vinegar, chile sauce, oil and honey until smooth. Season with salt.
To the bowl, add the cabbage, carrot, radishes, scallions, cilantro and raisins.
Toss well to coat everything with the dressing.
Refrigerate until chilled and toss again before serving.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Robin Roberts: The Decision That Saved Her Life.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!