Official Bite Club member Chev shared her best friend's chicken recipe with Dr. Oz. This recipe is quick and easy to make by simply throwing together common ingredients in your refrigerator like peppers and onions. Plus, you can buy chicken with the skin on for this recipe -- Dr. Oz thinks the skin helps retain the moisture and flavor.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 multi-colored peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- 6 oz chicken
1. Sautée onions and peppers in two tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Season with salt to taste and let sautée for five minutes.
3. Add two tablespoons of olive oil onto a baking tray.
4. Place chicken on baking tray and cook. Add in sautéed vegetables.
5. Sprinkle with pepper and cayenne pepper and serve.