Looking for a new version of an old classic? Try this spicy and smoky hummus dip!
- 15 oz chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha (or similar hot sauce)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- carrot and jicama sticks
1. Puree all ingredients except vegetable sticks in a food processor.
2. Sprinkle with more smoked paprika.
3. Serve with carrot and jicama sticks.
Watch The Video
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!