Rich in vitamin A, sweet potatoes can help your body ward off the effects of aging. Get the benefits of this popular autumn tuber by adding sweet potato puree into your morning coffee.
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 oz espresso
- cinnamon powder (optional but recommended)
1. Mix sweet potato puree and milk in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
2. Pour the blended mixture into a pot. Heat on low, while stirring or whisking constantly, until mixture is warm.
3. Pour the sweet potato latte into a mug. Add frothed almond milk and sprinkle cinnamon, if using.
4. Add the shot of espresso and enjoy.