Tofu is a good source of protein and a great substitute for those that don’t eat meat. Eat like the Oz family and add this marinated goodness to your family salad bar.
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb extra-firm tofu, pressed to remove excess water
Reprinted from THE OZ FAMILY KITCHEN Copyright © 2015 by Lisa Oz. Published by Harmony Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Cold Therapy: Does It Work? Oz Tests It Out.