- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 small apple cored and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup raw apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
In a medium bowl combine the beans, onion, celery, apple and parsley.
In a small bowl mix together the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and combine with the beans and veggies.
Let the salad sit for 15 minutes for flavor then serve.
Note: Use 15-oz cans of beans.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Fast Metabolism Plan: Burn Calories Quick.