When it comes to an on-the-go breakfast or a satisfying snack, you can't do better than a delicious green smoothie. Tiffani Thiessen's recipe calls for a variety of tropical fruits that are packed with flavor, refreshing coconut water, and a healthy serving of good-for-you fats in the form of avocado. Drink up and enjoy!
Recipe from Pull Up a Chair: Recipes from My Family to Yours by Tiffani Thiessen
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen diced mango
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- juice of 1 lime
1. In a blender, combine the coconut water, spinach, pineapple, mango, mint, avocado, and lime juice.
2. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Vinegar Prescription.