Tim Tebow's secret to keeping his carbs low and his fat high is this recipe for butter coffee. The new, trending recipe has been taking the internet by storm and Tim calls it his energy drink: the butter helps your system absorb caffeine slower, therefore making your energy last longer throughout the day.
- 1/2 cup decaf coffee
- 1/2 cup regular coffee
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp organic whipping cream
- unsweetened almond milk, to taste
- english toffee flavored stevia, to taste
1. Brew decaf and regular coffee as you normally would.
2. Combine coffee, butter, and whipping cream in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Mix in almond milk and stevia to taste and enjoy.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Cancer-Fighting Superfoods.