Carotenoids are the molecules in plants that give tomatoes their vibrant red color. They are super helpful in protecting your body from brain damage and aging. Enjoy these as a healthy, nutrient-rich potato chips swap.
- 6 cups thinly sliced beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2. Mix tomato slices and olive oil to evenly coat and place on a pan.
3. Mix together salt, garlic powder, parsley, and Parmesan in a bowl and cover slices in the mixture.
4. Bake slices until the edges are slightly charred and crispy (about four to five hours).
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!