This protein-packed comfort food will help you stay on the Total 10 Rapid Weight-Loss Plan throughout the weekend. Find out how to stick to the Total 10 while socializing with family and friends who aren't on the plan with the Suriving the Weekend guide.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 15 oz cans kidney beans
- cilantro, to taste (optional)
- scallions, to taste (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the turkey and onions and cook for about 10 minutes or until they start to brown. Stir in the peppers, celery, garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, pepper, tomatoes and beans. Simmer for 30 minutes.
2. When done, serve topped with cilantro or scallions.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Woman Dead for 45 Minutes Says She’s Glimpsed the Other Side.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!