If you’re looking for a fiesta in a bowl, look no further than this fabulous recipe. This high-fiber, vitamin-packed salad can help protect against heart disease, colon cancer, vision problems, inflammation and more. Now that sounds like a party! Get the complete Total Choice Plan here.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups canned cannellini beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup frozen baby corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup seeded and diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup seeded and diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup seeded and diced yellow pepper
In large mixing bowl, combine vinegar, oil, agave, salt, pepper, dry mustard, garlic and paprika and mix well with wire whisk.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill for about two hours before serving cold.
Makes 18 Servings – Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Calories: 240 Sodium: 270 mg Sugars: 3 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g Fiber: 3 g
This recipe can easily be made with navy, great northern, or even garbanzo beans if cannellini beans are not available.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Total Choice: Customized Meal Plans for Weight Loss.